Care Addiction Recovery Center – Call (559) 761-1185 Immediately!
Alcohol Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Fresno, CA Call 559 761-1185 to Get Help Today! Drug and alcohol addiction ruins lives; it makes addicts feel trapped by shame and guilt, and tests the limits of how much suffering one individual can withstand. Even if it feels impossible, substance addiction can be beaten, and the team at Drug Rehab Center Fresno has the know-how and experience to assist people who want to end the cycle of abuse. It’s been scientifically proven that drug and alcohol dependency is an illness, and has to be addressed with the exact same clinical care as diseases like cancer. We employ skilled professionals who are specialists in rehab therapies for substance addiction, and guarantee the best possible level of care for our clients. It’s time to stop making excuses and take the first step to getting clean by contacting Care Addiction Recovery Center.
What Is Drug Abuse?
Most often, substance addiction begins as a single experimental encounter, but users soon realize that the amount they are taking, and the frequency of use, is increasing. The desire to avoid the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, which get worse as substance abuse increases, is an enormous reason why addicts continue to abuse drugs. Intervention Program Rehab treats drug and alcohol addiction, which is the physical and/or psychological dependence that forms in response to the use of legal and illegal drugs.
- Physical dependency happens after repeated drug use has disrupted the way in which the brain communicates, and drug abuse becomes the only way to trigger pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to establish, and longer to treat; it is indicated by the addict’s belief that they need the drug to feel good or normal, and the thought of not being able to get or use the drug causes stress and anxiety.
A comprehensive rehabilitation plan must address both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. To help them succeed, addicts need a skilled, passionate staff of individuals who have the knowledge and endurance to work with them, like the staff found at Drug Program Center. We offer:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare staff
- lovely, affordable accommodations
We are more than ready to customize the recovery process for all sorts of drug addiction, taking the addict’s personal circumstances into account. We have at our disposal many fact-based, constructive, affordable therapies to fulfill our clients’ diverse needs, a standard not met by many other facilities.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which a person:
- withdraws from their drug of abuse
- participates in various sorts of therapy and behavioral adjustments to help understand addiction
- analyzes their excuses for using drugs or alcohol
- discovers ways to prevent relapses and temptation
A team of recovery experts is responsible for the many different parts of recovery that Drug Recovery Centers California manages, like:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- introduction to self-help and support meetings
- treatment of mental problems and emotional issues
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Care Addiction Recovery Center Treats Substance Addiction
Our residential facility is a cross between inpatient and outpatient care, combining round the clock supervision with the opportunity to prepare for integration into society. While living in beautiful, comfortable residential accommodations, clients participate in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling treatment
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
Treatment Addiction Center‘s recovery specialists are available at 559-761-1185 for more details regarding rehabilitation programs, the consequences of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.